Behavioural Research Standards
We would like to add a few tips based on our experience in supporting the production of research outputs. We recommend:
- Don't try to cut corners, sooner or later you'll figure it out;
- Monitor the quality of periodicals;
- Monitor the websites of the Central Library of PrF MU and Science Web of PrF MU;
- Consider in advance whether the project will involve the handling of personal data; if so, the ISEP system within the projects itself will direct what must be met. At the University, we have established the role of GDPR Officer for this purpose;
- Seek approval from the MU Research Ethics Committee if I will be handling particularly sensitive data (research involving ethically relevant research on human subjects). The application must always be submitted prior to the project;
- Use common sense.
If you would like to receive more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.